Running content campaigns for clients is pretty challenging. The time spent researching, writing, and organizing blogs and content offers can become overwhelming. At the same time, clients want to know return of this time spent on blogs and research was really worth the investment.
Luckily, there's now a better way to organize, craft, and measure content for you and your clients. Content Strategy, a tool created by HubSpot lets you get more traffic with less content. Search has changed, and we now search the way we talk. With Content Strategy, you can focus on topics over keywords, and attract visitors with a strategy built for humans and optimized for search engines.
If you've brushed up on your knowledge of topic clustering and pillar content, great! We have a guide for pitching this new strategy to clients (and maybe the rest of your team). If you haven't had a chance to catch up on topic clusters, check out our comprehensive resource on the subject.
Ideas for a series of slides in your pitch deck
- There are 6 billion searches per day
- Are you showing up in any of thee results?
- Marketers used to create as much content as possible to get found
- Search has changed a bit in the past few years. We search the way we talk
- Which means there are thousands of different ways to ask the question "how to get more facebook followers"
- For example, there are 1,005 variations of search terms for "follow-up emails after a meeting."
- Marketers are still focused on trying to capture these 1,000+ blog posts to capture all search traffic
Topic Cluster Service Overview
- Creating one comprehensive Pillar Page
- Structure supporting content to gain search visibility and increase domain authority
- Clearly report on the ROI generated from this content
- [Use slides to show your client-specific content organization]
- Case study or examples from the web
For more information on the future of search and content marketing, check out our Pillar Page.